Friday, April 9, 2010

MY FIRST INSTRUCTABLE – WATERPROOF DRYER LINT FIRE-STARTER

I’ve been a huge fan of instructables.com for a long time now and I’ve finally put together my first submission.  Gather up some household items that you would have otherwise thrown away (dryer lint, an egg carton, some old candle stubs) and make your very own fire-starters.

IMG_5222

Use them for camping, backpacking or even in your back yard.  Either way, these guys were fun to make and fun to use.

 
Waterproof Dryer Lint Fire-Starter - More DIY How To Projects

UPDATE: The editor’s decided to feature my entry on their home page, way cool.

homepage

2 comments:

White Wedding...Nah said...

This is a great little how to Alex! And I also share a love Instructables!

lambrini said...

Just seeing your blog for the first time. Mighty impressive! One more idea for what to do with your dryer lint-- put it outside for the birds. They use it to make their nests.